FEATURES & BENEFITS
Why You Should Invest In Facebook Product Promotion
Hit Your Marketing Goals
Our Facebook lead campaigns create a seamless experience for your customers so you can reach any marketing objective.
- In-home estimate bookings
- Product brochure downloads
- Calls for your sales team
- Customer referrals
Target The Right People
Facebook’s precise audience targeting enables our agency to reach your most profitable consumers and reduce wasted ad spend.
Target consumers based on:
- Demographics, age and gender
- Interests like gardening and outdoors activities
- Income level and education
- Characteristics of your current customers
Quick Market Penetration
Facebook campaigns are the quickest way to get your products in front of consumers; providing almost immediate feedback and the ability to increase market share.
Campaigns can be set up and delivered to consumers much faster than traditional campaigns. Digital campaigns have many advantages since there is no need to print ads, and can be delivered immediately to the people that matter most – your potential customers.
HOW IT WORKS
Your Products Are Promoted Within Facebooks Ecosystem
Good Digital Ads
We set up a series of ads, typically within 2 or 3 campaigns, and hyper-target your ideal buyers. These ads are typically educational and of value to your prospects. The ads link to more information about your product and a custom landing page.
We want them to “tap” on the add or “click” the ad button to learn more.
Sales Landing Pages
When the consumer clicks on the ad, a sales landing page opens up.
This is where a prospect learns more about your products and offers. Here they can submit a contact form, download your product catalog brochure, or complete other objectives.
Once the prospect submits the form they are now considered a lead for your business. The leads details are automatically added to your CRM and your sales team is notified.
We can then keep in contact with the lead by triggering an email campaign that provides additional resources, making it easier for the lead to choose your brand over your competitors.
Core Advertising Process
Our five-stage Core Advertising Process effectively builds profitable digital campaigns and reduces inefficiencies.
We Analyze Your Current Setup
To get started we gain access to your media, digital platforms, and analytics. Our team reviews your historical data and reviews your current media assets.
- Our team understands the current state of your accounts
- We look for issues and opportunities in the design of your media
- Start building campaign benchmarks
We Build Your Plan
Success with digital advertising stems from your plan to connect your most profitable product with its ideal buyer.
- Help you identify your ideal buyer and the product you want them to purchase
- Outline the campaign strategy to acquire those buyers online
- Develop initial messaging and offers
We Create Your Ads
Our team will create media and content based on your ideal buyer psychology and purchase “hot buttons”. This positions you as the ONLY go-to solution and subsequently warms them up to becoming clients/customers.
- Create great ads that attract your ideal buyer
- Format ads for the digital channel where they’ll live
- Receive your approval for the new ads
We Launch Campaigns In Phases
We set up the campaigns and necessary platforms to make them run. We stagger the launch of each campaign in a specific sequence to ensure we build large enough retargeting audiences.
- Software, platforms and integrations setup and tested
- Campaign launched in sequential order and collecting audience data
- Integrations monitored and fixed when issues arise
We Improve Campaign Results
We manage your campaigns an continue to optimize them week over week to improve the profitability of the campaign. Digital campaigns require consistent attention to improve results.
- Improve lead quality and lower cost
- Ensure system integrations are operational
- Look for opportunities in the market
Using Facebook Lead Ads to Generate In-Home Estimates
We developed a Facebook Advertising campaign strategy that would help educate consumers and drive home the value of Polar’s products.
Strategy Session Request Form
We’ll discuss your business and marketing goals.
How our unique advertising framework can be applied to your business.
We’ll help you understand what questions you need to be asking in order to double or triple your sales and revenue.
Your information will be kept private. We won’t ever sell it and we won’t ever spam you. We hate that sort of BS as much as you do.
Based on the details of your inquiry, we’ll route your request to the right team here at Exchange Marketing Agency. We know that there are other competent digital advertising agencies out there (lots of them), so it means a lot to us that you’re considering us as your marketing partner.
We anticipate great things ahead.